Scholarships in Ink is an informational website that provides writing tips for college scholarships, as well as college-saving tips. Some of the products and services we recommend are affiliate or sponsored links. This means if you click on the link or purchase an item, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Our Advertising Partners
Scholarships in Ink has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our site’s visitors based on their visit to this and other sites on the Internet.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
Because your privacy is extremely important to us, Scholarships in Ink strives to maintain the highest level of integrity. We are dedicated to protecting your privacy and share your enthusiasm for privacy. We will never sell any information you provide.
Note to Parents and Children
Scholarships in Ink complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of the United States and similar laws around the world where applicable. Our site is not targeted to children under 13. We do not solicit information from children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children without proper parental consent. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us.
Users Outside of the United States
- Personal Information provided via our contact form on ScholarshipsinInk.com for the sake of contacting us — We collect your name, email address, and phone number for the purpose of responding to your inquiry.
- Personal Information provided for any other purpose in our platform — Our platform is a subscription service provided to our clients. For proper targeting and effective transmission of the advocate message, we may request certain pieces of personal information including prefix, name, email address, address and phone number. Our platform includes fully-customizable contact form systems that may request personal information at the discretion of our clients.
We will not sell, market, share, rent or otherwise distribute your Personal Information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this Policy. Except as otherwise expressly stated in this Policy, we will not release Personal Information to another person or company without your consent, unless if required or permitted by law. If your Personal Information will be disclosed to any other recipients than stated in this Policy, we will inform you at the time we collect your Personal Information and obtain your consent.
We do reserve the right to transfer your Personal Information and other information to our successors in business and purchasers or transferees of any of our assets.
We request that you do not send us any sensitive data such as social security or national identification numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, health data, biometrics or genetic, criminal background or trade union membership information.
If you do send us this information, then you are consenting to its processing in accordance with this privacy notice. To avoid processing of sensitive data, do not submit it.
“Cookies” are small data files which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow us to recognize your device.
- Convenience — In cases where you have provided your information once in the past and you indicated you wanted it preserved via opt-in going forward, a cookie is used to present your information again on your device.
- Third Parties — We rely on Google Analytics for tracking activity on ScholarshipsinInk.com. They add cookies to facilitate this.
- Session and Persistent Cookies — Some cookies are deleted when you close your browser. These are known as “session cookies.” Others remain on your device until they expire or you delete them. These are known as “persistent cookies.” They enable us to remember things about you as a returning visitor. If you do not want cookies to be stored, you may turn off cookies individually, or you can select the appropriate options on your web browser to delete some or all cookies.
Like many websites, Scholarships in Ink uses log files. These files merely log visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of the hosting company’s analytics.
We collect log information about your use of our site and the platform including your browser type, time of your visit, duration of your visit, pages viewed, your IP address and the page that you came from before you reached our site.
We sometimes collect information about what mobile device or computer you are using, including hardware model and operating system version.
The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track a user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
The materials and information on Scholarships in Ink are provided “as is”. We do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy or likely results/reliability of the products or information on this site or of those relating to sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Scholarships in Ink, its partners or suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation), loss of data or profit (due to loss of business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the content, products or services on this site, even if Scholarships in Ink or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The content on Scholarships in Ink is provided for informational and educational purposes only. Our content is based on research from books, websites, and our own experience. We make reasonable efforts to make sure the information presented is accurate and up to date, but do not warrant that any of that information is accurate, complete, reliable, error free, or current. We assume no responsibility for any errors or omissions in any content presented on ScholarshipsinInk.com or any other platform we upload content to, or any links to any other web resources in any of our content.
Everything you try for yourself should be contingent upon your own research and good judgment. If you’re thinking about making a big change due to the content posted here, consider asking a professional’s advice first.
The content, materials and advice on ScholarshipsinInk.com are provided “as is.” There are no guarantees that you’ll win a scholarship by following our advice. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties, guaranteed scholarship winnings or savings, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Additionally, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on Scholarships in Ink or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to Scholarships in Ink and others we own.
In no event shall Scholarships in Ink or its affiliates, partners, sponsors, suppliers or employees be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the ScholarshipsinInk.com, even if Scholarships in Ink has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ScholarshipsinInk.com may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Scholarships in Ink does not warrant that any of the materials on its websites are accurate, complete, or current. Scholarships in Ink may remove or revise the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Scholarships in Ink does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Scholarships in Ink may have links on our website to other sites that we do not operate. If you click on a third-party link, you will be taken directly to that site, which is governed by its own privacy terms. We strongly encourage you to read those privacy terms. We do not control that site and assume no responsibility for the content, policies or its practices.
Scholarships in Ink may revise these terms for ScholarshipsinInk.com at any time without notice.
Any claim relating to ScholarshipsinInk.com shall be governed by the laws of the State of Missouri without regard to any conflict-of-law provisions.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Scholarships in Ink for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Scholarships in Ink;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may also be terminated by Scholarships in Ink at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
Scholarships in Ink uses the reCAPTCHA service provided by Google Inc. (Google) to protect your submissions via internet submission forms on this site.
Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within Scholarships in Ink’s websites and products are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with Scholarships in Ink, our products, or our websites.
The materials contained in Scholarships in Ink are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Scholarships in Ink may revise these terms at any time without notice. By using this site, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing ScholarshipsinInk.com.
Last Updated: 12/1/18